White hat SEO –
Is simply the practice of optimizing your website for organic search using techniques that are approved by Google & other search engines. It includes an ethical way to improve your ranking. As 86% of search occurs on Google, it is important to understand Google’s guidelines for SEO. As Google says, “You should build a website that benefits your users.” Since Google puts users first, it views the pages of your website as a guide to serving the information they need. Those pages should be as easy to read as possible.
As SEOs, we always blame Google for low search rankings, but look at your website and ask, “Are users having a good experience?” If your keyword rankings have dropped, this is likely why. Google’s key objective is to provide relevant information that relates to the topic and intent of a user’s search. If you want your website to rank higher by using White hat SEO techniques, Seo agency in Denver does this, your website will rank well.
We are the best SEO company in Denver that uses White hat SEO techniques & help users :
- To better understand or experience the page and
- Provide ranking signals to search engines.
- Optimizes Meta tags, Page titles and Meta descriptions.
Now let’s look at 5 Reasons why white hat SEO is best over a black hat or grey hat SEO-
- Improves your ranking: A marketing campaign that follows Google’s best practices—such as matching keywords with relevant landing pages, creating good content, and receiving reliable backlinks—will improve your rankings on the SERPs. The SEO agency in Denver follows Google’s best practices such as using relevant keywords, creating high-quality content and using reliable backlinks that improve your ranking on SERPs.
- Saves long-term money: Companies who practice black hat SEO, want an immediate ROI, but this will only benefit them in the short term, as Google will eventually penalize them. We are the best SEO company in Denver that uses white hat SEO that yields more consistent long-term results.
- Produces High-Quality content: As Google says you should build a website with the intention of creating a positive customer experience. As User recognizes quality content, they’ll reward you for it.
- Prepare your website for updates: It is unknown what Google’s Next big update will encompass, So you keep in mind Google’s goal of providing a good customer experience, you can be assured that a fully optimized website will be out of harm’s way.
- Focuses on search engines Guidelines: Seo agency in Denver uses White hat SEO practices that focus on following Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. Google Webmaster Guidelines are the rules laid down by Google to define the proper way to optimize a website. A company that attempts to manipulate ranking by following Black hat SEO practices or Grey hat SEO or likely to deceive Google’s algorithm will be penalized by Google.
Black hat SEO
Is simply an attempt to improve rankings in ways that are not approved by Google and other search engines. If you are caught using black hat techniques, your website can be penalized through lower rankings or even banned from the SERPs altogether.
Grey hat SEO –
As the name suggests this lies between white and black hat. Grey hat SEO practices also won’t protect you from Google updates.
An effective SEO campaign takes time and expertise. We ExpertSeo services are the best SEO agency in Denver that takes a significant amount of work off your shoulders and uses Expertise knowledge of SEO to create a successful ROI. To learn more about the SEO service we offer, contact us today.